Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Good Weekend




This has been such a nice weekend to regroup after our first week back to school and work. We all just hit the ground running and didn't really see much of each other until Friday rolled around. Last night we had "date night" with our kids. The guys went to S.L. to see a Jazz game (they played the Pistons and won), and ate hot dogs and popcorn. Even though their seats were in the nosebleed section they had a great time. Caitlin and I went out for Italian food and had intended to rent an Audrey Hepburn movie (Caitlin's favorite actress), but ended up going to the dance recital of a former preschool student who's now in the First Grade. This particular little girl loves to see Caitlin perform in The Nutcracker every year and has even asked Caitlin for her autograph after the performance. Last night, Caitlin asked our little friend for her autograph, which she gladly gave. It was adorable.

Caitlin and Chip are heading off to Starbucks which they do every Sunday morning, to spend time together and work on math. I'm going to listen to more Biomed lectures and put the final touches on my application for the Nursing program which I am going to hand deliver tomorrow. I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed until March!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could say things slowed down as they get older, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete