Monday, December 21, 2009

Random Thoughts

I am fortunate enough to have a certain amount of quality alone time everyday, which affords me the opportunity to think about and pay attention to my thoughts. Some random thoughts/observations I've been having as of late:

  • After a day or so of these inversions, I start to get depressed.
  • One of the things I least like in a supervisor is the tendency to micro manage.
  • Many people are homeless by choice and are really okay with their circumstances.
  • Some people seem to feel the need to toot their own horn more than others. Why is this?
  • The two things I like best about Christmas are the lights and the music. The thing I like least is the tendency to be so busy that you don't really get to enjoy either one.
  • One of the qualities I value most in family, friends and co-workers is a good sense of humor. Humor can pretty much redeem any situation.

I'm not sure why I felt the need to post these....just did.

1 comment: